1. On our class blog leave at least two comments on another class members post.
• The class blog is developing really well and starting to reflect the skills and knowledge of our group.
• To develop as a learning community we need to learn how to make sensible and informative comments that build on other people’s blogs.
• There are now guidelines to leaving comments at the top of the class blog. They are also on the back of this sheet.
• You may leave a comment on someone else’s comment as long as it follows the guide lines
• Leaving at least two comments is the number one priority this week.
2. Listen to lesson 4.4 Controlling Inheritance on the screencast at the bottom of this post.
Using your earplugs (or headphones from desk in the Science Office) listen to the lesson introduction.
3. Complete questions on Unit 4.4 up to 22 (you may do this as a word document pasted into your workbook or hand written)
4. Update your previous blogs so that they include an image, some text and a phlog.
5. Select two questions from 4.4. Develop your answers in more detail and post them on the class blog. Include an image, some text and a phlog.
This work should keep you busy if you are working effectively and thoroughly. If you are unsure about how to proceed with blogging, ask one of the people in the class who know!!
Watch the lesson introduction here. Please don’t be too harsh on me. I’m a learner too!